Winter Break
Well, winter break is almost over for me. I go back to school this Saturday, school starts next Tuesday and then its gonna just suck. Anyways...break hasn't been too bad. I went to two magnet events, the MSTC winter party and a little New Year's party. Pretty much all I've been doing over break is working about 40 hours a week and hanging out with all my friends (Amir, Eric, Geoff, and Rui).
I haven't really accomplished all I had hoped for over break - watching all my anime and working on my Gundam models. I have, however, started working on my 1/100 HG Tallgeese III courtesy of Rui. It's been slow since it's my first Gundam model and I want to do it right. That includes removal of seams, puttying, and painting. I bought an airbrush the day after New Years since there was a 50% off coupon for Michael's so I used it. Now I just need to get the model done so I can use that airbrush.
One thing that ticks me off is that I lost most of the data on one of my external hard drives. The first couple of days when I got home, one folder became inaccessible. After transferring a movie to the internal and disconnecting the external and coming back to it 2 hours later, the entire drive was inaccessible. I ended up having to just reformat everything...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home