Interesting weekends
So, classes have finally started up again, meaning homework and labs and other shit to do. Labs suck so much, especially physics labs (both Mechanics and E&M). So...last weekend was definetly very interesting, at least Saturday night/Sunday morning. I just finished a game of AOE3 and was using the restroom when I heard a girl's laugh from my left. At first I thought it was Eric and his girlfriend, so I checked the shower to see if there was anyone in there, and there wasn't. So I was washing my hands and I saw the stall door open from the mirror and I see Lisa Lam of all people. I was so surprised and had a little talk with her in the bathroom; when she was about to exit, the ResLife people came and lectured her how she shouldn't be in the guy's bathroom and stuff.
About 30 min later, she decided to go spray (Tag) some stuff outside with Josh's Blue-Kote, which is an antiseptic for livestock. So we went behind Cutler and she sprayed initials of us (her, Josh, Guo, and I) and then ran off to spray a rock. Right at this time an RA from southside (we later found out) came and approached us and asked us to stop, told us that we were breaking rules and asked us to give him our IDs and get stuff to clean up the "graffiti." We obliged, but also checked the posting policy for the school and found that he had nothing on us, so we printed out the policy. When we saw him, he was like, "Well, I don't think I'm gonna do anything to you guys." So I busted out the policy and was like, "Yeah, the policy only applies to paints, acrylics, and latex, and we were not using any of those since we were using antiseptic." Then he was like, "Well, I wasn't gonna do anything but now I will." After a while we convinced him that there was nothing he could blame on us since we did not technically violate any part of the policy so then he let us off with just pouring some water on the sprays.
Went out and partied tonight, had two beers but didn't really feel anything. Later, I talked to Josh and found out that he did in fact like Lisa, so I think I'm gonna just back off for now...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home