Finals Week
Arghhh...turned in a paper earlier, and I've got a final in about 7 hours. Luckily it's only Art History. This is about it for this week for me, other than revising some papers for Thursday.
Oh yeah, I went out drinking on Saturday night. Had a couple to drink - Kamikaze, Painkiller, and a 7-and-7. I started feeling dizzy when I looked at things moving fast, especially when there were a lot of people crowded together. But the important thing is that I didn't get drunk or turn that red.
It just doesn't stop snowing up here in Cleveland! We've been getting almost non-stop snow for like the past week. Well, at least I had a break earlier in the night where I went to help USG make cotton candy for the Study Over at Thwing from 8PM - 1AM (I was there from like 9 - 10:30). It was great fun, except for the cotton candy getting all over my hoody which I just washed this week. Grrrr...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home