Thursday, November 17, 2005

It's Snowing!

Yay! It actually started snowing. Supposedly, we're going to get in excess of 6 inches of snow by tomorrow morning, but it has not really been snowing that hard.

I had two bicycle related incidents in the past two days. The first was two days ago. I've got to start with the fact that I had lost my Case ID and someone e-mailed me about picking it up. When I called them, they said that they were on the opposite side of campus. I decided to bike since it would be fastest, but I didn't really consider the fact that it was raining. The bad thing is that I was pretty soaked by the time I got to the other side of campus and actually got my card since the rain got worse. Anyways, as I was coming back, I had to cross a bridge that was under construction, so there was a wooden incline that goes into a 90 degree turn. As I was slowing down for this incline, the back wheel of the bike suddenly gave away and swung from under me. Luckily, I got away with just the seat of the bike hitting me and giving me a bruise on my upper left leg.

The second thing happened yesterday as I was going to class. I just crossed the street and was behind another bike. He started to drift towards the left, so I tried to pass on the right. At the moment when I sped up to pass, he suddenly slowed down and turned right, so I ended up bumping him. It was technically his fault for going left when he wanted to turn right.

Anyways, I also got ten points back for my EBME105 test at the beginning of the semester, which raised my grade like 7 points! This weekend's gonna suck, gotta write two papers...damn, gotta get working on those.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home