Mmmm...Procrastination
Well, I'm going to try to post on my blog regularly from now on. I've been slacking off again this weekend (What a surprise!). Played a lot of GTA San Andreas, watched Anchorman and the Family Guy movie and did a lot of procrastinating. I've got 2 tests this week plus a lab report due on Wednesday. Hopefully next week will be easier.
I think I will have to drop out from Fencing Club since it takes too much time and we are now required to buy equipment. Since I have not been able to make it to all the practices anyways, I have fallen behind in technique and it's probably not worth the time and money committment. On a side note, Kendo is going great. The sensei says that we can probably begin to practice with armor and everything by the beginning of next semester.
We also de-lofted my roommate's bed because he wanted it lowered. This past Tuesday night he had chest pains and went to the ER, where it was found out that one of his lungs collapsed. I was actually told by his "girlfriend" (they dont acknowledge that they're going out). Hope he feels better - he's supposed to be back tomorrow.
Well, that's it for now...I've still got homework to do.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home