California Roll Night and Amadeus
Wow, it's been soooo long since my last post. I really should post more. Anyways, this past Friday I was able to participate in California Roll night, a program hosted by CWRU's Asian American Alliance (AAA). It was a huge success, with a large turnout and awesome food. Sadly, I only got to eat two pieces of sushi since they ran out of stuff to make the rolls with by the time it was my turn.
Oh yeah, earlier that day I was also able to attend a lecture by Dean Kamen, the guy who invented the Segway and iBot. It was pretty cool and Kamen gave a humorous yet informative talk. One of the things that he said was,
"Management is about doing things the right way. Management is like giving a machine gun to an axe murderer - it makes it more efficient."
So much homework to do, yet there are so many better things to do like read manga and go to a play. I need to write a essay, study for a test tomorrow, and finish a physics report (luckily, as part of a group) that doesn't work out. For an elastic collision, I am getting 60% kinetic energy loss, which is absurdly incorrect.
I got to go see Amadeus tonight. It was at Playhouse Square and a patron, Mr. Bolton, bought out the entire theatre for Case students. The tickets were free, plus there was a free reception beforehand. The play was pretty cool and was pretty similar to the movie with slight differences. For one, the play was more lewd and Mozart was a lot more vulgar. Secondly, Saliero was not portrayed as dressing up as the masked figure. All in all, it was a pretty good play and I thouroughly enjoyed myself.
Oh yeah, I finished a comic (entitled SCWRUD) last Monday night with another asian guy in my quad (5 rooms to a quad, 4 to a floor). It should be posted below. Click on it to actually read it since the text is small in the current view.

2 Comments:
Oh King George, what a tangled web you weave, when you practice to deceive the American people
This blog is dedicated to those who choose freedom over oppression ... The White House censors the news we get.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a see your web page site/blog. It pretty much covers see your web page related stuff.
Come and check it out if you get time, Scott :-)
Charmed 's McGowan Arrested
Charmed star Rose McGowan was handcuffed and booted from a party for the T-mobile cellular service on Oct.
Wow, you have a terrific blog that's definitely "bookmark worthy"!
I have a free music site that covers free music and similar topics. If you have the time, please come by some time. Keep up the great work and happy blogging!
Post a Comment
<< Home