Sunday, April 03, 2005

Sin City

I actually accomplished a bunch of work today. I finished raking the lawn, fertilized the lawn, cleaned the oil pan under the Maxima, and fixed the shelf that I bumped with the car.

I went to see Sin City on Friday with Eric, Amir, Geoff, Rui, and Anthony. It probably shocked the crap out of Anthony and Amir. It was rated R for "sustained strong stylized violence, nudity and sexual content including diologue", and rightly so. Geoff was trying to be funny when he asked the ticket guy if he needed to check his I.D., and he ended up carding every one of us. That's the first time I've ever been carded at the theatre.

Jessica Alba is definetly VERY hot, especially when the scene with her with the lasso. I took a look at this site that compares images from the comic and scenes from the movie. The site is put together really well, and reinforced my deep impression of how cool and stylized the movie was. Plus, with a villain like Yellow Bastard, and his "weapon, both of them" getting ripped off, the movie HAS to be awesome. Visit the Sin City site for more cool stuff like ways to make your computer's desktop cooler.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home