Beginning of Spring Break
Spreing Break has started, which is both good and bad. First off, I get to have a bunch of crazy fun with friends. I've already had 3 sleepovers, and am pretty tired right now. We played a bunch of games of Age of Empires II, Age of Mythology, some Unreal Tournament, and other games. The bad thing is that I've still got a bunch of stuff that my parents want me to do that I haven't done yet, such as organizing the basement, raking the lawn, and fertilizing.
I got accepted to Duke, UPenn, and Johns Hopkins Biomed Program. That means that I got into 3 out of the top 5 Biomed Programs in the nation as ranked by US News (#1 Hopkins, #2 Duke, #4 Case).
Both Amir and Eric's birthdays were really fun, as was hanging out at their houses. I like how Eric went to sleep during the middle of watching Harold and Kumar at his house, or how Tony would always change the topic to food when the topic of Molly was brought up.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home