Parents Going to China
Wow, my first post in weeks...Anyways, my parents are going to China from this Saturday until April the 6th. I'm in effect getting the house to myself since my uncle's staying with me. My uncle just plays games and watches movies, so he won't really care if I just play all the time. I'm gonna try to get Amir, Eric, Geoff, and Rui over for at least one night of the break. Towards the end of spring break I also get to visit WashU for an Engineering weekend thing, which will be awesome.
I attended the CKYO concert last night, which was pretty cool. The part with all the poetry and artwork was a little odd, but the music was definetly good.
I just called up a bunch of places to inquire about job openings, and it's so freakin' hard to get a job! I really would like to get a job at DiNk's Cafe, but when I called up DiNk said that they just hired some people and probably would not hire right now. Why didn't I even get a phone call or chance to interview when people just got hired?!? ARGHHH!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home